What Do Real Estate Attorneys Do?
When you are buying or selling a home all the paperwork and contracts can be difficult to navigate through. A real estate attorney is trained in the laws of property and property exchange and is there to help you navigate through it too. A real estate attorney is your partner for all your property buying and selling needs. They are your advisor and can complete a number of services for you. Whether you are buying or selling, here are a few advantages to having a real estate attorney:
• They can help negotiate the price.
• They can help with taxes.
• They can help solve zoning issues.
• Help writing deeds.
• They will help you understand contracts and property titles.
• They will ensure there no covenants or liens are registered against the property.
• Help with the terms of the mortgage and work with your bank.
• Help with a foreclosure process.
Buying a home is a large investment so having a real estate attorney there to clarify and double-check terms is a great idea. Whether you are buying or selling there is a large exchange of money so having watchful eyes is important.
Waitz & Downer offer real estate services to those in the Thibodaux and Houma, Louisiana areas. Their experienced attorneys will offer experienced and professional advice on property sale or purchases. Waitz & Downer is your partner in seeing through that your real estate closing is done in a cost-effective and timely manner. Contact our real estate attorneys today for more information on how we can help you!